Sunday, October 20, 2013

Danielle

Danielle Thompson is another person who has made a positive impact in my life. Danielle is my niece's best friend and has been a part of our family for many years. Danielle is smart, funny, and very strong for someone her age. She has weathered some tough family situations and this has made her intuitive and able to empathize with people. Danielle is sweet and appreciative of everything. She will do great things in the world but most of all she is kind and strong and I am glad to know she is another niece.

Danielle is also funny. She likes Taylor Swift and we joke a lot about Taylor Swift and Mary Peyton Meyer. She is a great student. She has a natural literary foundation and she also is a self starter. She is funny and she speaks up when she thinks something. Very mature for her age, I love it that she can still also be a little kid when she is around our family.

I was so proud when they graduated from high school. Proud to see them going to college. And I will be proud to see her graduate, get married, and have her own kids. Danielle is a sweety. Thoughtful and understanding. She will go far.

No comments: