Monday, December 18, 2017

Health By 60 Twice Today



Missed two days and believe me I can tell it. It is good to purge our thoughts and feelings daily and start clean the next day. Week end of nothing. Did not get out or do much of anything. Maybe too much rest and staying in PJs but it is nice to have a break.

Well what did I accomplish during my two day me fest?
1. Recharged
2. Watched a lot of Christmas movies, binged watched The Crown, and watched a couple of Al Brooks movies that were totally new to me.
3. Read about the fine line between leadership and depression/anxiety. Examples in the book,
Ted Turner, Lincoln, MLK, Churchill. Interesting that strong leaders who functioned well in crisis possess these traits.
4. Processed Golden Globes.

What I Did not Do
1. Exercise
2. Get out in sunshine.
3. Call my mom
4. Get my nails done.


What I Am Trying to Decide
1. Do I stay or do I go?
2. What is the next step in my career?
3. How can I buy a house and still live in Bay Area?
4. Christmas is changing
5. Sometimes I feel like people take me for granted.

I like being the second in command.
I would like to move up.
I hope I did not cut apart my chances by moving but I had to get out of there.
I need to mend my relationship with a close colleague.

Being Professional
1. Dress it
2. Talk it
3. Walk it
4. Live it

Ordered my Jenny Craig food to get back on track.
Will start grocery shopping again.
Want to move fast and get lots done.

I have a lot to offer but I don't think people can see this in me.

How many times did I say me and I? How much have I done to reach out?

I want a new recliner.

No comments: