Friday, December 15, 2017

Healthy Before 60 Day Seven Making It A Happy Day

A tired day today. Ready for the holiday and not quite sure of the days I have off for Christmas. And today, I ate: ham, bread, and ham. Then a good supper.Two eggs and some cereal for breakfast.

So I think that was pretty good.

And I just saw a job posting that I am strongly considering. A chance to move on and I would know exactly what to expect. Going to check it out. Only downfall, the commute would be very long. And I really like it here. I hate to leave. I would just have to prime myself.

Not sure how it would all fall out. Tomorrow is the meeting at work. And so funny I wrote about Grandma yesterday. Tessa posted the best picture of her today on FB. So cool..

My heart goes out to the Ventura peeps. The fire and smoke and so much. Ready for a nice, quiet, Christmas week end.

Well, I am gong to go to bed tonight and ask God to talk to me in my dreams.

No comments: