Monday, December 11, 2017

Healthy by 60 Day Three

Well, three days in a row. I can say that I did not do too bad today on the food. Now, leaving work early and going home early is a different story. I did not leave work until 7:00. I inherited a staff member this year that is very difficult. She is not good at her job and when corrected, goes kind of bonkers. I made the mistake of trying to direct her and give her feedback. Ho Ho ho. It now is back on me.  Now I have to determine if I need to be honest and let her know what I think or just take the high road and let it all come out in the wash. I am tired of this stuff. So I will play the game. I am not one to take the path of least resistance, but this is a case where I don't see a lot of progress to be made.

So what did I eat today?

Breakfast- protein drink.
Lunch- Chili, shredded wheat, piece of cheese, celery.
Two pieces of candy.
Supper- Frozen slice of pizza, five little pieces of garlic toast with cheese, some dip.
Two buckeye cookies.

Not too bad.
I just heard that Donald Trump drinks 12 diet cokes a day. Time for me to stop. My nemesis saw some defeat today. That was good. Wish I could be so positive and just see the good in people. Not look down on them or gossip. Not be happy when I see people who have been shitty have problems. Wish I could be kinder and nicer. Not sure if I can get there but I will try. God would do me good to help me know how to deal with the work situation and to start drawing my attention when I am a bi t ch.

Life is too short and I dont think it is worth it to go up mountains for people. Probably best to take the high road and not take it too seriously and just get out of it.

Went out for lunch with Sharon. She knows someone who may be in the search at Gustine. My boos was nice today. At least gives me hope. Need to go back in my bubble.

Well, we will see how it goes in a week. How can I give up Diet Cokes? I love them. But I don't want to be like him.

News
Still lots of fire problems. So sad that Aunt Dorothy and Uncle Cecil's house is gone. CJ is really good and KJ will be the downfall. Such immaturity and a lack of real focus on her part. He is great but seems to just buckle where she is concerned. So sad. And that does not make me happy but i am realizing I have bought into a lot of BS.
1. They really don't know what they are doing.
2. They don't really have a reality check on input and engagement.
3. They don't know what they don't know.
4. Loud and obxnoixous is not wisdom.




No comments: