Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Healthy by 60 Holiday Musings

So many holiday musings.

Holidays make me sad. I function from  a gratitude perspective to keep above the sad.

1. I have my teeth
2. I have my mom
3. I have my siblings.
4. I adore my inlaws
5. My niece and nephew are fine.
6. I love my cat.
7. I have friends.
8. I have a good job.
9. I keep growing and learning.
10. I have a roof, funds, and support.
11. I have a spiritual foundation grounded in God's goodness.


Sad
1. Looking back
2. Missing those who have passed on.
3. Missing feeling safe.


Pick up the Pace.
1. Gratitude
2. Facebook can make one feel sad.
3. We reap what we sow.
4. We make a difference when we reach out to do so.
5. There is always someone who needs support.

Food? Well, too much Christmas candy and cookies but watching the food intake. Ordered Jenny  Craig to jump start every other day. And Spirulina which also helps start the day off right.

Christmas is too much worrying about who may not be around next year instead of enjoying now.
Blessings abound if we just relax and accept them.

Memories are good and continue to be made. No need to get caught in stinking thinking as Joyce would call it. Look up. Believe. There is magic to be had!!