Saturday, December 9, 2017

Healthy Before 60 Day One

Ok. I am going to blog this. A new weight loss and optimal health journey from December 10, 2017 to October 17, 2018. I name it: Healthy Before 60. Most OA programs say, start with the steps, find a sponsor and use the tools.

Right now, every morning I wake and end up on Facebook, AOL, Linked In, and my work email for at least 30 minutes.

Goal One: Blog daily. Use time am time to exercise and blog in the PM.

Goal Two: Track food.

That is it. Those are my two goals. Hopefully tracking food will enable me to stay away from fast food and take out.


Here I am now: Representing my district at an awards assembly. I am in the grey jacket.



265





Sedentary 
No food tracking.
Taking all the time that I use to control things in my job and adding the energy to myself.



Due to too much focus on work and not on myself, I failed to apply for a job today that I probably would have had a good chance at. Rule One: Work only seven hours a day max! 

No comments: